Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Rapunzel Theme Birthday

My daughters 4th birthday and she has two loves
Rapunzel and My Little Pony. She has requested a Rapunzel
theme birthday.
Here is her invitation- I have included a blank invitation in my downloadable link


I have found the perfect venue it is nearby at a farm they have little areas for rent it is inexpensive and I am excited.

We will start with the party favors for the guests
the girls will get braids and the boys Ruffian hats



I found the ruffian hats online I was able to buy them in a pack of 12
The braids I bought two different colors of yellow. 
I would like each braid to be about 2 1/2 feet long.
The cats had a great time with this....

it took about one skein for one braid. It is easier with two people
if you don't have another person to help tie it to a chair or an object that won't move.
I used two chairs and set them about 2 feet apart and started at one chair
and went around the other chair with a single strand until I had the thickness I liked.
I tied the thickness together with a separate string really tight making a couple passes.
then cut the yarn a couple inches above the tie off. Then added ribbon and started to braid.
After the braids are finished we glued flowers we got from the dollar store.
I downloaded and printed off coloring sheets for the kids to do at the beginning of the party.


I have created labels and the Snuggly Duckling, wanted posters, sign which you can download 
in the downloadable links.


 the guest favors


Here are some great examples of the food.....










I hired the best Rapunzel in the valley
she was amazing she sang and interacted with the kids
everyone had a great time at the party

No comments:

Post a Comment